Part-Time Graphic Design & Social Media Superstar
Are you a creative powerhouse with a passion for visual storytelling? Do you have a knack for turning ideas into stunning visual designs? If so, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you!
We’re looking for a Graphic Design & Social Media superstar to join our growing team in Lower Hutt. You’ll be a key player in our creative team, translating concepts into compelling designs. Your work will span a variety of projects, including social media graphics, website visuals, branding elements, and more. Collaborating closely with the rest of our marketing team, you’ll help bring campaigns to life and create designs that resonate with our clients’ target audiences.
This is a part-time contract position (hours to be negotiated), starting immediately, with the opportunity to work from home for the right candidate.
- Develop and execute creative concepts for digital and print materials.
- Design engaging graphics for social media, websites, email campaigns, and advertisements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure design consistency and alignment with campaign objectives.
- Incorporate feedback from team members and clients to refine designs.
- Stay up-to-date with design trends, tools, and technologies to consistently deliver cutting-edge visuals.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines effectively.
- Helping to write content for social media that’s interesting and reads well.
The right person will be:
- great at engaging audiences digitally
- a creative thinker, capable of turning plain content into engaging posts
- savvy with the Adobe Creative Suite
- able to think proactively, and show initiative with content creation
- organised, capable of working with multiple clients at the same time
- a team player, but also able to work independently
- driven by a desire to see our clients succeed.
At Tailgunner, we’re all about pushing the boundaries of digital marketing. We specialise in crafting innovative strategies that captivate audiences and drive results for our clients. As a part of our team, you’ll have the chance to work with a diverse range of clients, from startups to established brands, and contribute to impactful campaigns that make a real difference.
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com.